Passionate interpreter of traditional Sicilian cuisine he suggest a creative and innovative menu, strongly inspired by the culinary heritage of the Sicily.
In 1991 he started to work at the San Domenico Palace Hotel and over the years, thanks to the dedication and passion for culinary innovation, he was promoted to Sous Chef.
After some significant experience working with several famous Michelin-starred chefs, in 2003 he became Executive Chef at the San Domenico Palace and one year later, the gourmet restaurant Principe Cerami was opened.
The Principe Cerami get recognition from the most important national food guides and in the 2008 he earned the Michelin Guide first star, winning the prize of the Gambero Rosso "Best Emerging Chef" in 2011 and obtaining the second star in the famous red guide in 2012.
- Age: 41
- Istituto Alberghiero di Taormina.
- Istituto Etoile - Venezia
- Ecole Lenôtre - Parigi
- Professional experiences:
- Hotel Villa Sant’Andrea - Taormina
- Professional Experience Ristorante Savini - Milano
- Ristorante Il Cambio - Torino
- Ristorante Il Mulinazzo - Palermo ( ** Michelin)
- Ristorante Don Alfonso ( ** Michelin)
- Ristorante Duomo - Ragusa Ibla ( ** Michelin)
- In 1987 he began at 'Hotel Villa Sant'Andrea in Taormina.